St. Albert Tennis Club
The city has given approval for the SATC to open the courts for singles and doubles as long as club members follow Covid protocol!
Please read the information on this page.
Information on becoming a member is also on this page.
Our regular as weekly programming can be found on the club calendar at the bottom of this page. Unles posted otherwise the courts are open for drop in spontaneous play.
Please read over the following information before coming to the courts to play.
It is very important that we strictly and conscientiously follow these rules
to ensure that the club remains open this year.
The club has agreed to monitor and guarantee its adherence to the following
very strict guidelines for the health and safety of our members.
St. Albert Tennis Club's Protocols for Members
and the general public.
Members’ Hours of Operation are 7 am - 10 pm daily.
Public Hours are posted on the main gate.
Stay home if you are not feeling well. If you are sick, do not play or visit the facility.
Practice physical distancing at all times. This means remaining at least 2 metres apart from other individuals outside of your household.
4 Players maximum per court.
Doubles play permitted as long as physical distancing can be maintained..
Each player brings and handles only their own clearly identifiable tennis balls.
Each player must bring their own water and hand sanitizer.
Players must not congregate at the club before or after play.
If players are waiting to play limit time to 30 minutes.
The clubhouse will only be open for emergency washroom use for members. All other rooms in the clubhouse will be off limits. One person at a time will be allowed to enter. There will be green and red signs on the door to indicate occupancy. Soap and water, sanitizer and wipes will be available.
City officials will be visiting the courts regularly to ensure that these protocols are being followed and noncompliance could result in the Mission courts being closed. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration.
Formal programming at the club has now been approved by the City of St. Albert; check the calendar below.
The web cam is up and running to check on court availability.
Registration Information for 2020 Membership Fees and Club Play
Membership Fees for “2020 - Year of the Covid-19”:
- Adult -$65 per person
- Family- $150 per household adult & junior Members (3+)
Note that the club can not promise any organized play or social activity at this time. The club can just offer well maintained courts with play protocol dictated by Covid-19 restrictions. Please carefully read the protocols above.
These low fees will help us stay financially viable until we can get back to a “new Norm”.
New Platform for Member and Public Registration
The St. Albert Tennis Club is introducing a new platform (RacquetClubSoft by Jegysoft), which automates recordkeeping and simplifies users' interaction once initial information is inputted. All information is stored securely by Jegysoft. Payments are made through the secure PayPal site (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, etc.).
Registration information is required from all individuals who use club facilities, either as Members or Non-Members (Public).
The link to “RaquetClubSoft” is provided on the club’s website below. Previous adult members of club will be sent an email with a “renewal link”. We suggest using a computer for the initial data input for your household. All registration and payment functions are available on your smartphone .
There are two options for Registration which are presented on the front page of the platform:
- Member Registration
- Public Program Registration
Both require a Primary Account Holder as the first registrant from his/her household, who:
- Must be an adult, and be financially responsible for the account
- Must be the Parent/Guardian if Juniors are registering (for membership or public access) from the household.
- Must provide an “ Email address” and password which identifies the household account and allows access to platform functions.
- After the household registration is completed, Primary Account Holder can register other household members who desire to use club facilities under this account.
“Public Programs Registration” There is no charge for registration. Fees are only charged when the user registers for specific public programs. Only public program registrants in household can register under a Public Program Primary Account Holder.
When registering you will be given a choice, “Adults” or “Family.”
“Adult Membership” Criteria:
- Registering Primary Account Holder as Adult Club Member
- May register other household adults for Club Membership
- May register household adults or juniors for Public Program access (although free, will not be useful until covid-19 restrictions allows reasonably safe Public group programming, likely 2021)
“Family Membership “Criteria
- Must include at least 3 individual members of Household becoming members
- Must be 1 or 2 adult members
- Must be 1 to 4 juniors Members
- Junior membership is only available through “Family Membership”. Junior membership automatically includes participation in ”Spring Junior Drop-in Program” and “Summer Junior Drop-in Program” if available. The club is not offering junior programs this year due to Covid.
The Family Membership was originally designed to significantly reduce cost to parents of who wanted their children to participate in the club's highly successful Junior Drop-in Program. As the program will not run this summer, the only benefit of Junior membership, this year, might be that juniors can play with parent/guardian supervision. Preferred Junior use of Club allocated time is Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 1pm and 3pm.
Link for Membership Application
All junior tennis programs and youth camps run by the St. Albert Tennis Club have unfortunately been cancelled for the sping and summer of this year due to Covid-19
Public hours are posted on the main gate.