Board Policy may be added to or amended at any executive meeting by a majority vote of all members of the board with the chairperson having a casting vote. For clarification, if a board consists of eight members then five, or more, must be present at the meeting (either in person or by proxy) and at least five must approve the policy.
- Perspective new members may play, as a guest of members, on the Mission Courts one time during club times.
- Out of town guests (outside the greater Edmonton area) may play any number of times for a period not to exceed one week in a year. St. Albert residents are not considered guests.
- Notwithstanding the above, club members have priority at all club times.
- Non-club members may not play in club tournaments.
- All adult members are provided with the combination to the external front door key pad lock.
- The City of St. Albert regulations state that there will be no smoking, vaping or consuming cannabis in any public place in St. Albert. Our association currently has an agreement (lease/licence of occupation) with the City of St. Albert for land or facility. It is important to note any space leased or licensed from the City is considered a public place and as such consumption of cannabis is not permitted at our association's leased/licensed space.
- The Executive may grant special playing privileges such as participating in senior designated times to intermediate juniors of a high playing calibre.