Membership & Fees
The St. Albert Tennis Club strives to provide an environment for individuals and families to enjoy
the lifelong sport of tennis in a friendly, welcoming, democratic and well maintained setting.
- The only lit tennis courts in St. Albert
- Fully maintained and surrounded by trees
- Centrally located
- Ample parking
- A web cam to view the courts on our Internet site
- TV room/lounge
- Full kitchen
- Meeting area
- The club organizes several club tournaments and one outside tournament yearly
- BBQs, recreational play and other events during the week.
- Opportunity to have private lessons with the club pro for an extra fee.
MEET THE PROS
I was born and raised in Edmonton. This is my 6th summer with the St. Albert Tennis Club.I have been coaching tennis for 8 years and am in my 5th year on the U of A Golden Bears Tennis Team,this year as captain. The team won a National Championship in 2016.I am currently ranked #3 in Alberta for Men’s singles and #5 in Alberta for doubles.
Usually go by Danny; I am a University of Alberta Golden Bears tennis player, and have worked on developing into a role model for my teammates. The opportunity to play for them has led me to give back to the community, in any way shape or form! I have helped the team win a National title in 2016, and I've been ranked top 10 in Alberta for singles and top 5 in Alberta in doubles, with many open tournament titles coming from doubles. I've been coaching for 8 years now and tennis is my passion in life.
Group / Registering
|Junior (6-18)||$110||$99||not available|
|Family (3+ in HH)
1 or 2 being an adult
Online Registration and Payment of Fees
- Forms are on a secure site provided by Jotform and linked to SATC Webpage
- Use One form for all members of Household, Adults, Juniors or Both
Register and pay online by clicking on this link.
Payment by Paypal, Credit Card or Visa Debit, from secure Paypal Site linked to online form Membership Registration SATC - Online Payment
A record of information provided on the form and a receipt for payment will be sent to Treasurer and Applicant by email.
or call 780-238-6464. Our aim is to have most registrations done online with payment being made through the Paypal site.