Membership & Fees
The St. Albert Tennis Club strives to provide an environment for individuals and families to enjoy
the lifelong sport of tennis in a friendly, welcoming, democratic and well maintained setting.
- Clubhouse with kitchen, washrooms, t.v. lounge and meeting area
- Fully maintained by club volunteers
- Centrally located and surrounded by trees
- Ample parking
- A web cam to view the courts on our Internet site
Registration Information for 2020 Membership Fees and Club Play
Membership Fees for “2020 - Year of the Covid-19”:
- Adult -$32.50 per person (half year pricing)
- Family- $75.00 per household adult & junior Members (3+)(half year pricing)
Note that the club can not promise any organized play or social activity at this time. The club can just offer well maintained courts with play protocol dictated by Covid-19 restrictions. Please carefully read the protocols above.
These low fees will help us stay financially viable until we can get back to a “new Norm”.
New Platform for Member and Public Registration
The St. Albert Tennis Club is introducing a new platform (RacquetClubSoft by Jegysoft), which automates recordkeeping and simplifies users' interaction once initial information is inputted. All information is stored securely by Jegysoft. Payments are made through the secure PayPal site (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, etc.).
Registration information is required from all individuals who use club facilities, either as Members or Non-Members (Public).
The link to “RaquetClubSoft” is provided on the club’s website below. Previous adult members of club will be sent an email with a “renewal link”. We suggest using a computer for the initial data input for your household. All registration and payment functions are available on your smartphone .
There are two options for Registration which are presented on the front page of the platform:
- Member Registration
- Public Program Registration
Both require a Primary Account Holder as the first registrant from his/her household, who:
- Must be an adult, and be financially responsible for the account
- Must be the Parent/Guardian if Juniors are registering (for membership or public access) from the household.
- Must provide an “ Email address” and password which identifies the household account and allows access to platform functions.
- After the household registration is completed, Primary Account Holder can register other household members who desire to use club facilities under this account.
“Public Programs Registration” There is no charge for registration. Fees are only charged when the user registers for specific public programs. Only public program registrants in household can register under a Public Program Primary Account Holder.
When registering you will be given a choice, “Adults” or “Family.”
“Adult Membership” Criteria:
- Registering Primary Account Holder as Adult Club Member
- May register other household adults for Club Membership
- May register household adults or juniors for Public Program access (although free, will not be useful until covid-19 restrictions allows reasonably safe Public group programming, likely 2021)
“Family Membership “Criteria
- Must include at least 3 individual members of Household becoming members
- Must be 1 or 2 adult members
- Must be 1 to 4 juniors Members
- Junior membership is only available through “Family Membership”. Junior membership automatically includes participation in ”Spring Junior Drop-in Program” and “Summer Junior Drop-in Program” if available. The club is not offering junior programs this year due to Covid.
The Family Membership was originally designed to significantly reduce cost to parents of who wanted their children to participate in the club's highly successful Junior Drop-in Program. As the program will not run this summer, the only benefit of Junior membership, this year, might be that juniors can play with parent/guardian supervision. Preferred Junior use of Club allocated time is Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 1pm and 3pm.
Link for Membership Application