Membership & Fees
The St. Albert Tennis Club strives to provide an environment for individuals and families to enjoy
the lifelong sport of tennis as part of a friendly, welcoming community, in a well-maintained setting.
What we offer
- Four lit courts open mid-April to late October
- Clubhouse with kitchen, washrooms, t.v. lounge and meeting area
- Courts, grounds and clubhouse fully maintained by club volunteers
- Programs, Lessons, and Scheduled sessions for various ages and skill levels (if Covid is under control)
- Central location surrounded by trees
- Ample parking
- A web cam to view the courts on our Internet site
Registration starts April 12 right here:
Membership fees for 2022
EarlyBird (before May 11)*
* your membership has to be processed before midnight May 10
NOTE: Family Membership includes a maximum of 4 members of household. 1 adult, 3 children or 2 adults, 2 children.
Half-season rates (August 1 to the end of the season) are Adult - $80; Family - $175
If you used our Registration process last year and remember how to use it, click the link below to register for 2022 Memberships/Programs and Account Login (starting April 12): https://www8.tennisclubsoft.com/stalbert/
Note: Once you have bought your membership, login to the above site with your user name and password. The court gates and clubhouse codes are on the home page, upper right, in red.
Refunds will be provided to those requesting a membership refund within two weeks of purchase. A $10 administration fee will be applied. Refund requests received after the two- week period will be reviewed by the Board.
OK, if you are unfamiliar with the Registration process or just need a refresher, here are the instructions for registering on-line.
The St. Albert Tennis Club uses a registration platform (RacquetClubSoft by Jegysoft) for Membership and Program Registration. The program automates recordkeeping and simplifies user interactions once initial information is entered. All information is stored securely by Jegysoft. Payments are made through the secure Bambora site (which also includes: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, options).
Registration information is required from all individuals who use club facilities, either as “Members” or “Non-Members” (Public).
The link to “RaquetClubSoft” is provided above and below. Previous adult members of the club have been sent an email with a “renewal link”. We suggest using a computer for the initial data input for your household. All registration and payment functions can also be accessed on your smartphone.
There are two options for Registration which are presented on the front page of the platform:
- Member Registration
- Public Program Registration
Both require a Primary Account Holder as the first registrant from his/her household, who:
- Must be an adult and be financially responsible for the account.
- Must be the Parent/Guardian if Juniors are registering (for membership or public access) from the household.
- Must provide an “email address” and “password” which identify the household account and allow access to the platform functions.
- After the household registration is completed, the Primary Account Holder can register other household members who desire to use club facilities under this account.
“Public Programs Registration” There is no charge for registration. Fees are only charged when the user registers for specific public programs. Only members of a household can register under a Public Program Primary Account Holder.
FIRST TIME Account Registration for Public Programs
Please complete the required information to register for a public account. There is no fee for being a public account holder. This is a one time process and information is retained in the system.
Once complete, select "SAVE & NEXT" and proceed to next steps.
The last step in the registration process only select "CONFIRM AND SUBMIT". Do not add Family Members at this point.
Selecting “Confirm and Submit” will bring you to the Public Portal.
To add family members Select, “My Profile”
Select, “view/update/add family members”. Once family members are added, select “Back” to register your child(ren) in the desired Junior Programs or Junior Camps.
When finished, you will be directed to the BamBora site for payment, once payment is processed a receipt is emailed to you.
“Membership Registration” When registering you will be given a choice, “Adults” or “Family.”
“Adult Membership” Criteria:
- Registering Primary Account Holder as Adult Club Member
- May register other household adults for Club Membership
- May register household adults or juniors for Public Program access (although free, this will not be useful until Covid-19 restrictions allow reasonably safe Public Group programming)
“Family Membership" Criteria
- Must include at least 3 individual members of a Household
- Must be 1 or 2 adult members
- Must be 1 to 4 junior members
- Junior membership is only available through a “Family Membership”. Junior membership automatically includes participation in the “Spring Junior Drop-in Program” and the “Summer Junior Drop-in Program”.
This is the link to register for Memberships/Programs and Account Login
Whew! Now that the hard work is done, see you on the courts!