The Elementary School Tennis Outreach Program
The St. Albert Tennis Club, as part of its Community Outreach Program provides a subsidized tennis instruction program for interested elementary schools in the St Albert area. There is a set format for booking the Program into your school and the club is hoping that more schools in St. Albert will have an opportunity to participate in the Program. To accomodate more school bookings, the maximum time period for a school program initially would be for a full week.If your school wishes to request a booking please see See Procedure for Booking below,
The club provides 2 instructors, nets, balls and racquets to an individual school for a full day at a fee of $150 a day, for up to 5 days per school. The Program is available on weekdays between May 6th and June 14th. There is only ½ day booking available on Wednesday afternoons, during this period. If a school desires additional days beyond 5, the cost will be $225 / per day, starting on day 6.
Please note that the head instructor, Jeff James, & his assistant, Dan Henschel, are very well qualified. Both are currently on the University of Alberta Bears Tennis Team which has won national recognition the past couple of years. Both have great rapport with children and love teaching kids.
The programs in elementary schools have been well received and our members look forward to subsidizing the School Outreach Program for Elementary Students again this year. The cost to the tennis club for providing this program is about $ 150 a day
Procedure for Booking:
- Jeff will explain the program and assist you scheduling the available days which will best fit into your general programming.
- Once you have settled on specific days, Jeff will give you a link to a form to fill out. The sooner this form is submitted, the more likely you will get your preferred days.
- Mostly self-explanatory data input on page 1 and a copy of this document
- Page 2 shows dates available for booking. Place checkmark by dates you defined with Jeff. When the form gets submitted, those dates are no longer an option for the next school filling in form.
- Page 3 is the invoicing part of the form. Check only items that apply and use dropdown menu to indicate number of that item. For eg. If you just booked 3 full days, total will come to $450